Make your gifts extra special this year!
We are one month away from Christmas! Can you believe it? For many, holiday shopping is underway and purchases are being made.
But did you know that when you use Amazon Smile to make your purchases they will donate a portion of the proceeds to the Life Center of Long Island?
And it's easy to do!
Two simple steps: Shop & Save Lives!
Shopping and saving lives can be done in two simple steps:
- Set up an account with Amazon Smile (Click Here to do it now!)
- Select Mother and Unborn Baby Care of Long Island Inc as the charity you wih to support!
Once you've made your purchases, be sure to share your support with friends and family on Facebook and Twitter through Amazon Smile!
Please don't forget: The Life Center only benefits when you shop directly through Amazon Smile.
Thank you for your support this Chrsitmas season and always!
You are reaching and rescuing lives from abortion with us each and every day!
*Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the organization of your choice.
Please join us on Friday, December 9, 2016
Sister Act: A Divine Musical Comedy
Bayway Arts Center Main Stage in East Islip, NY
Tickets printed and donated by GBV Printing Services
44 Drexel Drive, Bay Shore, NY 11706
(631) 231-7300 Fax (631) 231-7308
Take Your "UNSelfie" Today!
You've heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday...well this November, please join us in observing #GivingTuesday.
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 is an international day of giving. The Life Center of Long Island is one of many organizations taking part. Learn more at www.givingtuesday.org.
Let everyone know how you are participating in #GivingTuesday and that you support the Life Center of Long Island by taking an #UnSelfie (or, Selfless Selfie).
To do this, follow the instructions below.
Step One: Click here to print your "UNSelfie" page.
Step Two: Hold the page up and take the selfie.
Step Three: Post your selfie and tag The Life Center's Facebook page . Remember to use the hashtags #UNSelfie and #GivingTuesday
Step Four: Share your #Unselfie with your friends and family online and encourage them to do the same!
Step Five: HAVE FUN!!!
* Click the "Donate Now" button at the top of this page to make your contribution. Thank You!
A Successful Dinner Dance & 30th Anniversary Celebration
Thank you to all those who joined us for a beautiful evening as we celebrated the 30th Anniversary for the Life Center of Long Island at our Annual Dinner Dance held on Friday, September 30th at the Woodbury Country Club. We thank all those who attended and appreciate the numerous congratulatory well wishes from many others.
We honored Monsignor James Lisante for his impact on prolife issues within our society as a priest and thanked Monsignor for his spiritual guidance throughout the years as our Spiritual Advisor. Our guest speaker Mr. Rick Hinshaw, Director of Communications for the Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights, shared the history of the Life Center and the positive influence our mission has provided our communities.
Special thanks to our photographer Stephen Bitel.
Please click HERE to visit his online gallery, from which you may view or download pictures:
When on the site, click on the gallery “Life Center of Long Island.” The Gallery will open up on the screen with all the pictures.
- In the upper right corner above the pictures you will see three symbols: Ignore the shopping cart and “Buy Photos”
- If you click the triangle, you will see a slide show. (Suggested)
- If you click the down arrow you will down load the entire gallery.
- If you do this, follow the instructions which come up.
- When you pass the curser over an image you will see a down arrow and a shopping cart.
- Ignore the shopping cart, click the down arrow and that individual picture will be downloaded onto your computer.